|Insider’s GuideHints & TipsWedding Planning|
Insider’s GuideHints & TipsAsk the Big KahunaBest Hidden Places10 Best of HawaiiHawaii RecipesWeatherTime Zones
Planning Your Hawaii Wedding
1. There are hundreds of possible locations for the perfect wedding amongst Hawaii’s many beaches. The only problem for the bride and groom is deciding which one to choose for their seaside ceremony.
2. Hawaii’s dependable good weather makes for pleasing outdoor weddings. Sunny and partly cloudy days are common. When it rains, it often happens at night.
3. Major airlines have have direct flights from multiple mainland cities to each of the major islands.
4. The average temperature on most islands is 79 degrees year round, allowing wedding participants to dress lightly.
5. It is best to rent a car. Public transportation is limited, so whether it’s just the two of you or a large wedding party, rental cars are the way to get around.
6. Your accommodation choices include hotels, vacation condos, resorts, vacation homes, and bed and breakfast lodging.
7. An experienced wedding planner can save you money, time and stress. You may wish to confirm that your planner is located in Hawaii. Some companies on the mainland hire providers in Hawaii to coordinate for them on the island. You may be paying hidden costs this way.
8. Tux rental service is available on the islands and only requires that you provide all measurements and a description to your wedding planner. A fitting will be done upon arrival.
9. Wedding license regulations are simple. There is no waiting period or blood test necessary in Hawaii. There is a small license fee and your wedding planner will be happy to set up an appointment at a time and place convenient for you.
10. A full service wedding company will be able to provide complete Hawaii vacations packages that include travel, accommodations, activity planning, and all the wedding services that you require.
Source: Linda Pasadava, A Vow Exchange
For a special extended report on Kauai, visit Kauai Romance in Paradise.
Start Planning your Hawaiian Wedding: Big Island | Kauai | Maui | Oahu
Explore more Hints & Tips…
Or plan your dream vacation through our Hawaii Travel Directory: Big Island | Kauai | Maui | Oahu
Exploring: Home » Insiders Guide » Hints & Tips »