Kauai Romance Special
Places to Stay (or hide)
Where to Go (or go away)
Kauai Wedding Locations
Read Kauai Magazine
Floral Tips for Wedding Flowers
To make your wedding ceremony and reception come alive with beauty, here are some helpful hints about how to choose your wedding flowers with your florist:
- Bring sample pictures that you have found in magazines, online, etc. of styles, flowers, and ideas that you like.
- Choose flowers that are in season to keep the cost down.
- Pick a color scheme.
- Bring swatches of all the bridal party's dresses (you can cut a piece of material off the hem).
- Bring a picture of your bridal gown.
- Ask your florist for photos of weddings they have done as well as examples of their work.
- Make sure your florist is available on your wedding date.
- Get an estimate in writing.
- Make sure all the charges are itemized (some florists charge extra for delivery, set up, and break down).
- When you are ready to hire a florist, get a contract that spells out the details of the agreement.
- If you pay a deposit, get a written receipt.
Click Here for Select Wedding Professionals